Thursday 28 November 2013

CoP: Dissertation Tutorial 2

I sent through my primary research analysis and my introduction draft to Richard. He said I should submit the primary research as it shows analytical and critical understanding of my research. To improve I need to apply this to theory and add quotes.


  • Introduction
    • look over the whole essay
    • explaining each chapter
    • and who your discussing
  • Each chapter
    • mini intros and conclusions
    • few sentences
    • refer to the chapter
  • Naomi Klein
    • brand culture
  • Consumerism
    • loads of brands
    • lots of symbols
    • people to use these to identity
  • Practical side- idea/plan - thought
Richard said I needed to complete the chapter for consumerism for our next tutorial. He explained the essay structure and how it should be laid out with chapters and introductions etc. By the next tutorial I need to have a clear idea and plan for the practical element as well as have put some thought into what i'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment