Monday 19 November 2012

Context of Practice: Essay Formative Feedback

I had a short talk with Richard about what topic I was considering for my essay. I explained that I enjoyed the advertising essay topic last year and that the lecture this year were also topics of my interest. I wanted to combine the subconscious nature of the brain and the power and manipulation of advertising and design. I also said how my friends were doing advertising and how I wanted to look into the theoretical side to how to create an advert and the teaching techniques that are used. We discussed practical side to the project of either branding a fictional commodity or a publication on the basis of the essay body copy or an advert. I asked if it would be acceptable to combine an outside of studies project with a clothing company and the promotion of there new venture as way of seducing the public into purchasing from them. I felt this would be a could way and a different spin on the manipulation of advertising to peoples desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment