Friday 27 January 2012

CoP: Audience

10 interesting questions to ask yourself:


1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

I think this depends on the moment but i'd say i felt like an old person who's tired but young at heart

2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying because you don't no what you could of achieved or what could of come of it whereas although failing sucks you no you gave it shot and could always change it.

3. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
I'd say education wise mostly my parents have determined where i've gone initially but this has led for me to then take control later on and choose where i am now. With people i'd say i've controlled the course my relationships have taken but obviously this has exterior factors that affect them. I think you can't control your course, you've just got to take it.

4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

I'd say i am often influenced to doing things right as i can aim to please however in many ways i always feel i should do the right thing. They both go hand in hand doing the right thing is doing things right.

5. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Take every opportunity you get and don't let other people stop you because they won't do it with you.

6. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

Somewhere by the beach with sun, the weather will already make me more happier in life and i could get a tan. Plus i love the seaside and the of the sea. 

7. What are you most grateful for?

My family, there crazy and awesome.

8. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?

More work you actually enjoy doing, i get bored of doing nothing and if i enjoy it its not work, its fun.




9. Name a quote
Where you invest your love, you invest your life




10. What is your goal in life?
Find whatever makes me happy and keep it in my life forever


Audience Membership: member of the public


you get to drive fast and i like to drive fast

favourite place-family memories

my beautiful phone-got all my personal things on it contacts/pictures etc



No comments:

Post a Comment