Thursday 16 January 2014

CoP: Practical Printing Problems

During the printing process I had issues. I printed on watercolour for the large scale pitch boards however these altered the colouring of the photographs. If I had the resources and funds to do this again I would chose a matt stock to give a better quality colouring. 

I also produced a small scale version in A4 for the client to keep and go through with the person presenting, getting a closer look at the images.


I wanted to print this on white card but unfortunately it was to thick to print on and led to the end jamming in the rollers as well as the ink fading.

To correct this I tried cartridge paper but this printed the image blotchy.

To get the best quality print I then resorted to using inkjet paper for the A4 print booklet. This gave the correct colouring of the photographs giving a better representation of the campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment