Wednesday 16 January 2013

Responsive: Design Process 2 - Visual Aids

I researched into more products which the design could be spread across and looked at how the penguin design has already been utilised in certain products that could be appropriate.


I really like the rustic old element of these books and might try look into how I could rough up the appearance of my vector based designs to make the feeling of authentic and classic come through more.

I thought about using the puffin logo as a way of creating a pattern to put across products as well as the actual book designs.


I really like these ideas of the bookmarks sticking out as it could be altered to the characters of the books or even in large scale for in store promotion.


Again these bookmarks with characters  would be good way of incorporating the stories into a bookmark.



These book ends I think are visually strong but also clever using characters and story tales and could be an idea of extending the project further.


No comments:

Post a Comment