Friday 4 November 2011

Proverbially Yours// Message and Delivery

Image Research

I sourced images off google images to help me as a visual aid for ideas. I got a variety of different style images for father Christmas and his sleigh, including silhouettes as my design is most likely to include these with the restriction to two colours. I also got pictures of christmas trees and holly as i'm considering  adding these features in to the design. I particularly liked the typography images of the tree and am possibly considering this for mine. After drawing picture grams for symbolic images of my occupation i decided to find a variety of images for some of those such as reindeers, santa hats, beards etc. I had an idea to do a variety of santa beards for the season and so got silhouettes of a range of beards to aid the idea.























































No comments:

Post a Comment