Sunday 10 February 2013

Responsive: Design Process 2: Visual Research

I looked at other glitter based products to see what was already out there in the market. Body shop have a range of sparklers that they bring out at christmas time that sell out every year. There incredibly popular and are used to apply to the skin or hair in the party time.
   
 There are other ranges of glitter spray for your body and hair as well but none combined with dry shampoo. The packaging is childish and more like fancy dress than for adults evening. There are many variety of colours also within the range.
  

 

   
 There have been a mass market for glitter in the fashion industry recently with nail varnish being very popular.
  
I looked at images of glitter to see how it could visually work for the can background. I liked how it could be blurred out and look like lights.
  

 
 I went on to look at images of the galaxy which I really liked as it reflected the night time party element of the concept but also had elements of glitter and sparkle.
 

  

 
I also looked at sparklers as they give the idea of sparks and specks of light. I like the shapes they produced and thought it would be good to bring out the text on the can with them.
  
 I also looked at writing in sparklers as a type of font to use for the different names of the range.
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment