Tuesday 27 September 2011

CoP TASK 1

I love using things such as parcel tags and various other materials that technically i wasn't able to print on with the printers i had at use (eg. canvas paper i ripped off a canvas stuck to A4 and fed through a standard home printer) to print on to get mismatch effects with layout and overlapping. Therefore i real like this piece of design as it inspires me to try new materials and effects as well as it being atheistically pleasing.


2. I like the effect of wood block type printed. These two pieces i like because one the layout and composition of the text and two the various combination of fonts together.


3.
I like using paper as a material and the various kinds you can get, this graphics in particular i like because its stitched illustrations and typography which is a style i love visually plus its neat, accurate and skillful which is, in some of my work in the past, what i strive for.


4. I love stamp design especially how they vary in time and internationally, and collectively they look visually pleasing and can be used together to make a great effect.
5.



I love vintage random objects usually used in interior design, especially with old type and layout. This piece of graphic design i think displays those qualities and uses layers, old style tones, prints and fonts which you can see on the lids.

No comments:

Post a Comment